Need Actual Reasons? Here are a few:
- They’re faster and more cost-effective. In most cases, construction time is about 30% faster than site-built projects, cutting your wait time by weeks. That’s money in your pocket!
- They provides greater design flexibility and expandability. With no interior columns required, metal buildings can offer completely open space; and they can be reconfigured or expanded as needs arise.
- They’re environmentally friendly. Very, very friendly! The materials used in our metal buildings are 99% recyclable. (Just think: your old metal building could someday be a car!) Plus, metal buildings can provide significant reductions in energy use, thanks to reflective roof coatings, airtight construction, and their adaptability to many energy-saving modifications.
- They mean built-in durability. Metal buildings are designed to withstand extreme conditions, including snowstorms, hurricanes, extreme sun, and earthquakes. In fact, today’s buildings are being engineered to withstand wind forces up to 170 mph.
- Metal is a termite’s worst nightmare. Nothing to eat here.
- They’re as low-maintenance as it gets. According to the Metal Building Manufacturers Association, metal roof and wall coatings resist dirt and are self-cleaning. Additionally, the life of a metal roof is up to three times longer than that of other roof systems.
- These are not your father’s metal buildings. Thanks to today’s much more flexible options, a variety of materials such as glass, aluminum, concrete and wood can be incorporated into the design, giving them a modern and unique look. Check out some of the design inspiration in our gallery. View Some Projects
Ready to look into a metal building for your business? We’d be happy to tell you more! Call us at 602-216-3706. We’re truly here to help!